English inspirational quotes about lifeTime:2019-12-30 | Release:Inspirational | Category:Inspirational quotes
English inspirational quotes about life
1. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
Life is painting, not arithmetic.
2. The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.
Spiritual wealth is the only wealth.
3. Life is a horse, and either you ride it or it rides you.
Life is like a horse. If you don't control it, it will control you.
4. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
Life is a big canvas, and you should work hard to paint colorful pictures.
5. Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
Life is like a piece of music. It must be composed with music, feelings and intuition.
6. Life is fine and enjoyable, yet you must learn to enjoy your fine life.
Life is good, but learn how to enjoy a good life.
7. Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.
Life is a difficult and tortuous journey.
8. You can't judge a tree by its bark.
People should not look.
9. Sharp tools make good work.
If a workman wants to be good, he must first sharpen his weapon.
10. Wasting time is robbing oneself.
Waste of time is plundering yourself.
11. Nurture passes nature.
Education is better than nature.
12. There is no garden without its weeds.
There are no weed gardens.
13. A man is only as good as what he loves.
A person needs to be measured by how good his love is.
14. Wealth is the test of a man's character.
Wealth is the touchstone of a person's character.
15. The best hearts are always the bravest.
The most noble soul is always the bravest.
16. One never lose anything by politeness.
Pay no attention to politeness.
17. There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
There is only one corner of this universe that you can definitely improve on, and that is yourself.
18. The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
The world is like a mirror: frowning at it just frowns at you, smiling at it and it makes you smile.
19. To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.
Be both a speaker and a doer.
20. Variety is the spice of life.
Change is the spice of life.
21. Bad times make a good man.
Hardship is good.
22. There is no royal road to learning.
There is no easy way to know.
23. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
The greatest test of courage in the world is to endure failure without losing confidence.
24. A man's best friends are his ten fingers.
A man's best friend is his ten fingers.
25. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
Only those who are responsible in their daily lives will be responsible at a major moment.
26. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
The shortcut to doing many things is to do one thing at a time.
27. Sow nothing, reap nothing.
Spring does not broadcast, autumn does not.
28. Life is real, life is earnest.
Life is real and life is sincere.
29. Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.
Life would be too bland if there were no setbacks.
30. Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.
Life is an art, and it is necessary to draw sufficient conclusions without sufficient premise.